Do you want to be a part of Charleston Moms Blog?
We are looking for a few local moms to join our team!
We are looking for fresh, local voices to join our team. This is a volunteer position (with some fun perks to make it worth it). Here’s the deal:
What You GIVE ::
- At least two original posts per month on topics of your choice (within our brand and mission)
- Six month commitment.
- Availability for bi-annual in-person contributor meetings.
- Your presence at CMB events and outings.
- A passion for moms, kids, and the Charleston area.
- Reliability, team-spirit, flexibility, and a great attitude.
What You GET ::
- Your photo and bio on the Meet Our Contributors page (with links to your personal blog and/or social media channels if you choose to share them).
- Access to our Contributors Facebook group, and access to our internal communications.
- Social and direct networking with a huge community of moms (and kids) in and around Charleston.
- Opportunity to test products for review as they become available (to be posted on Charleston Moms Blog).
- Experience and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media, and event management.
- Free admission to CMB events.
- Coffee shop meetings, hugs, new friends, play dates, and so much more!
What To DO ::
Email [email protected] by July 15 with the following…
- Why you are interested in joining the CMB team
- A link to your personal blog (if applicable). If you don’t have a personal blog , please include a writing sample.
- What makes your perspective as a local mom unique or special
- How you heard about CMB
- A few of your hobbies, interests, and passions
We look forward to hearing from you!