Bloom :: An Event for New and Expectant Moms is coming up in three days! Why do you want to join us at Bloom? We have been so busy behind the scenes making sure this event is perfect to celebrate motherhood and give you an incredible evening out. Our adorable swag bags filled with goodies, sweets from Eight Free Treats and Pure Fluff Co, and fabulous resources are all great reasons, but there is so much more…
8. You deserve a night out! Being a mom, or mom to be, is a tough job! We’re thrilled to give local moms the opportunity to enjoy an evening of community, resources, education, pampering, and FUN! This is the perfect opportunity to unwind, relax, and focus on Y-O-U!
7. Pampering. Need we say more? Blo Blow Dry Bar will be on site at the event to offer complimentary dry styling! You’ll leave Bloom looking and feeling fabulous!
6. Be a part of something NATIONAL! Charleston is among more than 50 Sister Sites across the country who will be hosting this SAME event in May. Using #CMBNBloom17, you can be a part of this national event and share Charleston’s Bloom with other moms.
5. Want to capture your cute bump or grab a photo with your friends? As always, we’ll have professionals on hand ready to capture the fun at our Bloom Event. Following Seas Photography will capture the evening. Take a photo in front of our CMB backdrop, show off that precious baby bump, grab your Charleston mom friends or even your own mom; make some memories!
4. Learn from the Experts! We’re excited to be partnering with professionals like Coastal Pediatric Associates and the Breastfeeding Center of Charleston to bring you helpful information through a Q&A session. Dr. Elizabeth Milliron and Certified Lactation Consultant Jesica Miller will be speaking about their areas of expertise with a chance for you to ask them your burning questions in a safe and judgement free space.
3. Learn helpful tools for the first year and connect with businesses and services that you’ll need. Check out some local businesses, and add to your list of resources! Make sure to stop by Bond With Baby 4D, Parent Financial, Postpartum Support Charleston, Private Therapy Services, and Thrive Life.
2. Who doesn’t want to win giveaways?! We’ve found national products and local brands to partner with that we think you’re going to love! Each mom will have a chance to win items from brands such as Mount Pleasant Towne Center, Barre Evolution, Angelcare, InchBug, LILLEbaby, Snuggle Me Organic, and more!
1. The SWAG alone out-values the ticket price!! Each mom will be walking away with an incredible Canvas Tote courtesy of City Moms Blog Network filled with goodies and information from local resources.
TICKETS ARE GOING FAST!
Will you be joining us??
Who :: all Charleston Area moms (you do not have to be expecting to attend!)
What :: Bloom is a national event for new and expecting moms hosted by City Moms Blog Network and our sister sites, which will be taking place in 50+ cities across the country during the month of May.
Why :: Whether you’re expecting for the first or third time, are fostering, adopting, have a newborn at home or are working your way through the toddler years and thinking of expanding your family in the future, this event is for you. Come enjoy an evening of educational resources, giveaways and swag, fun experiences and connecting moms and families with relevant local resources!
When :: Thursday, May 4, 6-8pm
Where :: Coastal Pediatrics Associates, 1952 Long Grove Drive, Mount Pleasant
Ticket Price :: $10 Purchase tickets here
All tickets include the following:
- Access to the event and all of our sponsors and speakers
- Light refreshments
- A swag bag loaded with goodies
- Tickets to enter the giveaways of your choice
*Please Note: This event is geared towards new and expecting moms. Children OVER one year will not be permitted and due to space constraints children UNDER one year old must be worn in a carrier or held as there is no room for strollers at this event.