Charleston Moms Blog is rapidly growing, and we need YOUR help! We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the following commission based position. Best part of all … hours are flexible, you can work from home, AND you get to meet a bunch of awesome moms who share a passion for our community!
- Along with Owners, serve as point of contact for all Charleston Moms Blog events
- With guidance from Owners, own and manage all aspects of sponsorship for Charleston Moms Blog events, including table sponsors, food and beverage, and swag and giveaways partners
- Solicit table sponsors, food and beverage sponsors, and swag and giveaways partners for events via phone, email and social media, continually brainstorming and pursuing new partners
- Manage all aspects of communication with table sponsors, food and beverage sponsors, and swag and giveaways partners, including reminder emails, setting deadlines for delivery and cultivating relationships through event updates, teasers and post-event follow up
- Within event blog posts (e.g. to announce Moms Night Out and to recap events past), ensure accurate inclusion of all partners (as needed and/or promised to partnering brands)
- Brainstorm new ideas for Charleston Moms Blog events
- Respond to emails in a timely manner (48 hours)
- Represent Charleston Moms Blog in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (written and verbal)
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow through on commitment
- Sales experience strongly preferred
Do you think this opportunity sounds like a great fit? We’d love to hear from you!
Please email your resume and a little information about yourself to [email protected] by Friday, November 17.